Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mommy Mocktail Recipe


Mmmm I love cocktails, and as I'm not pregnant again yet, I can enjoy one on occassion if I want to. :) But, carting around and caring for a toddler all day is definitely not conducive to drinking (although I'd like to sometimes). But once in a while I would just like something sweet & fruity. And so inspired today's little creation: 

The Mommy Mocktail

1/2 c pineapple juice
1/2 c 7up or the like
1 or 2 maraschino cherries 
1 tsp of cherry juice from above

Put all ingredients in a cocktail glass, water glass, or red solo cup & enjoy!
Doesn't get much easier than that ladies! And guys, make this for your lady and proceed to rub her feet! (Just in case my husband is reading ;) -Jenn xo

Welcome Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy to hear from you. Feel free to leave your thoughts :)