Monday, January 6, 2014

DIY Fall Tutu



My daughter is tutu-crazy! She would wear one everyday if I let her. They are all "hidden" in her closet and I bring them out as a special fun thing. Usually my 20 month old is very sweet but like most toddlers, she has her moments. I am a little bit late posting this since I made this tutu in October but late is better than never. Besides, on days like today when it's -5F (without the windchill), I miss those mild fall days. Anyhow, I used 25 yards of yellow, orange, and brown tulle. They are sold on 6 inch wide rolls at the craft store and cost about $2-$4 depending on length. I cut 18 inch long strips and tied them onto brown ribbon. 1 hour later I had a tutu and a happy toddler. Happy crafting everyone!


Welcome Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy to hear from you. Feel free to leave your thoughts :)