Friday, January 3, 2014

DIY Crochet Women's Hat

I am a little bit addicted to crocheting right now. My newest project was this hat. I would say it is a medium level project because you will use several different stitches to make this. The butterfly stitch is used the most of the hat and I learned the stitch via the YouTube tutorial for this hat. Anytime you make a hat, it usually doesn't look that great until the last few rows. It does come together eventually so just give it a chance! ;)
(Ignore those tired eyes, this was at 11:30pm)

Here's the link:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tHO0Lsg_Z6E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtHO0Lsg_Z6E

All said, this took roughly 2 1/2 hours and I learned a new stitch. :) 

In other news, we've gotten a ton of snow lately. Elena had such a fun time (5 minutes) hanging out outside and "splashing" in the snow!


Welcome Home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy to hear from you. Feel free to leave your thoughts :)