Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Easy Toddler Valentine Crafts

Hey y'all! We had a very fun crafting weekend. With cold temps and snow keeping us inside, I'm glad that we had craft supplies to keep us busy. First we made a tissue paper sun catcher.


We used supplies from the dollar store mostly. The only thing they did not have was clear laminating paper. 


After cutting up tissue paper, I cut a heart out of red construction paper. Then I attached it to stick laminating paper and let my toddler go to work decorating the inside with the tissue paper. 


I sealed it in with another piece of clear laminating paper and trimmed the edges. 

Then we made two more decorations using paint and cute little toddler hands and feet!



We had a blast and then took a bath. :)
 
What kind of valentines crafts are you making to brighten up your home this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy to hear from you. Feel free to leave your thoughts :)